The Professional Mentorship Program aims to match people working in the library and information management field with Dalhousie MLIS students (both incoming & returning students).
We believe that providing students with this valuable mentorship opportunity will:
- strengthen their understanding of the field
- provide insight on career development, and
- help participants develop strong professional connections
Mentors will have the opportunity to:
- provide guidance to emerging leaders
- meet new colleagues, and
- discuss the latest trends in library and information management
We are accepting applications for professionals and students until October 9th. Those application forms are available on the Professional Mentorship Program page and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.